ALLAN NEUDORF, P.Eng.
Woods Edward Engineering Ltd.
Project Engineer and Coordinator (1995-Present)
- Delivery of structural design, systems design and drafting for various materials, grain handling and conveying systems.
- Delivery of multiple projects on an ongoing basis.
- Foundation design, structural design, drafting for various commercial and industrial building construction projects.
Bantle Engineering Research
Research Assistant (1994-1995)
- Research assistant for data collection of air quality in Saskatchewan hog barns. This data was used to relate farmers’ respiratory health to their working environment.
Agricultural University of Norway
Research Assistant (1992)
- Research assistant for chemical free weed control
University of Saskatchewan
Department of Agricultural Engineering
Research Assistant (1991)
- Research assistant for processing phase I air quality data collected from Saskatchewan hog barns.
Bachelor of Science, Agricultural Engineering
University of Saskatchewan (1992)